2018-19 Player Registration is through each member league. Leagues are required to have players entered into GotSoccer by October 31 for the Fall Season and April 30 for the Spring Season.
As the Oklahoma affiliate of US Soccer, US Youth Soccer and US Adult Soccer, the Oklahoma Soccer Association (OSA) is a non-profit and educational organization whose mission is to foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth of players of all ages, by creating and increasing opportunities for wholesome participation.
There are currently 12 affiliated adult leagues throughout the state that represent over 160 teams and 3000 players.
Advantages of membership in OSA include:
- Centralized Communication
- Online Registration
- Insurance: General Liability, Accident
- Directors and Officer's Coverage
- Eligible for OSA State Cup and sanctioned tournaments; USASA National Cup Program, USASA Veteran's Cup Competition
- Eligible for Coaching Education, Certification, and Development
- Referee Support and Insurance Coverage
- Annual OSA Awards
- League Administration Support and Consultation
- Interactive Social Media: Website, Facebook, and Twitter
- Annual General Meeting and Workshops
- Special Offers to Members from OSA Sponsors
How to Become a Member:
Click here for information on how to become a member and for application forms.