Job Announcement – Member Services Administrator
The Member Services Administrator is a fulltime position which contributes to a team effort in supporting OSA member clubs, working with staff teammates, and board members in registration, risk management, and event coordination. The focus of the Member Services Administrator is support to member clubs with registration needs through Gotsport, ensuring adult members are risk management approved and coordinating OSA program event needs. The Member Services Administrator facilitates a safe soccer environment while ensuring the operational needs of OSA events are collaboratively organized with office staff teammates, volunteers, and event hosting by member clubs. Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Registration and Club support
- Collaborate with member clubs on registration, rostering, and invoicing.
- Office lead Gotsport support member.
- Provide training, education, and support to clubs in Gotsport software.
- Assist clubs on registration questions, needs, and issues.
- Coordinate with OSA league administrators on ejections and suspensions.
- Communication and event coordination with staff members, board, and member clubs.
- Events include OSA State Tournaments and FCL Oklahoma hosted weekends.
- Maintain current event information on web page and social media.
- Coordinate event needs with appropriate Program Director.
- Work collaboratively with the Risk Management Chairperson.
- Review member background checks as required.
- Coordinate Risk Management communications and committee hearings.
- Review yearly referee registration and mail badges to new and renewed members.
- Will assist in the office with general operations coordinated with the Executive Director.
- Knowledge of soccer club operations and event operations.
- Experience in Gotsport software with strong computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent people skills, including communication, listening, and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask.
Spanish language abilities a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full time position with benefits.
To Apply for this Position:
Forward a resume and list of references to Executive Director Sid Goodrich at, 9820 E41st Street, Suite 115, Tulsa OK 74146 or email to email@example.com.Candidate screening will be ongoing until the position is filled.OSA is an equal opportunity employer.