National Youth License
NATIONAL YOUTH LICENSE
The Oklahoma Soccer Association will be hosting a National Youth License Coaching Course from July 25-July 27 and August 1-3. The course will be limited to 36 candidates and will be filled primarily on a first come first basis. I encourage you to complete your application process as soon and as correctly as you can. I have included all the necessary information below. Please follow it carefully.
DATES: July 25-July 27 and August 1-3
TIMES: Check-in between 5-6 on Friday, July 25.
Depart after 2pm on Sunday, August 3.
PLACE: Holland Hall School. 5666 E. 81st , Tulsa, OK 74137
1. A $100.00 non-refundable application fee or full tuition is due upon application.
2. One passport size photograph (1”X2”)
3. Non Coaches Connection members $29.95 to become a member.
4. The above must accompany a completed application in order to be received and a place reserved.
5. A late cancellation fee of $75.00 will be assessed to candidates who cancel less than three (3) weeks from the start of the course.
6. Mail all applications to:
Kurt Luitwieler, Technical Director, OSA.
P.O. Box 35174,
Tulsa, OK 74153
Confirmation of application acceptance will be sent. Information on travel, check-in procedures, suggested equipment, course schedule, etc. will be sent out. Balance of payment will be due on July 11. (Two weeks prior to the course)
I look forward to hearing from you. Please be sure to get your application in early in order to secure your spot.
Oklahoma Soccer Association
NYL Candidate Application
Health Report Form
National Youth License Pre-Course work
Staff NYL Split Weekend Schedule