USSF NATIONAL C LICENSE
The Oklahoma Soccer Association will be hosting a USSF National C License from July 29-August 2 and August 6-9. The course will be limited to 40 candidates and will be filled on a first come first served basis. I encourage you to complete your application process as soon and as correctly as you can. I have included all the necessary information below. Please follow it carefully.
DATES: July 29-August 2 and August 6-9
TIMES: Check-in 4 pm on Wednesday, July 29th.
Depart after 4 pm on Sunday, August 2nd.
Thursday August 6th will begin 8 am.
Depart after 4 pm Sunday, 9th.
PLACE: University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK.
COST: $795 (Includes lunch and dinner on campus)
1. A $200.00 non-refundable application fee or full tuition is due upon application.
2. One passport size photograph (1”X2”)
3. The above must accompany a completed application in order to be received and a place reserved.
4. A late cancellation fee of $75.00 will be assessed to candidates who cancel less than three (2) weeks from the start of the course.
5. Download Application (link provided below)
6. Mail all applications to:
PJ Schauer, Coaching Ed Admin, OSA
Confirmation of application acceptance will be sent. Information on travel, check-in procedures, suggested equipment, course schedule, etc. will be sent out. Balance of payment will be due July 15th. (Two weeks prior to the course)
Oklahoma Soccer Association
Health Report Form
Lesson Plan Form