The Oklahoma Soccer Association will be hosting a National Youth Coaching Course
January 6-10, 2016. The course will be limited to 36 candidates and will be filled primarily on a
first come first basis. Complete your application process as soon and as correctly as you can.
Please follow these instructions carefully.
DATES: January 6-10, 2016
TIMES: Check-in 5 pm on Wednesday, January 6.
Depart after 4 pm on Sunday, January 10.
PLACE: Owasso Soccer Club:
10320 E. 116th Street N,
1) Fill out online registration form.
i) USSF National E License OR
ii) Written letter of waiver from your state’s Technical Director
b) REGISTRATION LINK
2) Complete the Candidate Profile Form (Click link for PDF or click here, for a Word version)
3) Health/Liability Release Forms
4) A late cancellation fee of $75.00 will be assessed to candidates who cancel less than three (3) weeks from the start of the course.
5) Mail all applications to:
Kurt Luitwieler, Technical Director, OSA.
Confirmation of application acceptance will be sent. Information on travel, check-in procedures, suggested equipment, course schedule, etc. will be sent out. Balance of payment will be due on January 1, 2016. If you have questions or need additional assistance, email to Kurt Luitwieler at email@example.com.
Click here to link to the USYS National Youth License page on the US Youth website for an overview and links to resources.