Welcome to OK Soccer's E-Travel and Guest Player Pages for Youth or USASA (Adult) Notification
Oklahoma Soccer Association has just made youth and adult travel easier with the use of the E-Travel forms below.
Remember: To travel you must have an OSA approved roster. Guest players must be currently registered with OSA. Please have these documents before beginning the process.
The process is easy to use. Follow these 7 steps:
1. Select which form you need from the menu below and click on it.
2. Fill in the data online. (Please note: U10 and below are recreational teams only. U11 and up may be competitive or recreational but not both depending on how your team is rostered.)
3. After ensuring your data is correct, hit the submit button at the bottom of the form.
4. Your instantly approved form is returned and displayed.
5. Then use your browser’s print function to print out your copy of the authorization or notification.
6. After you read and agree to the statements at the bottom, sign your form.
7. Mail or fax a copy of your Notification to Travel to the tournament that you are attending. Keep your original for check-in at the tournament.
Please note: For Academy Team travel see the Academy Program link under the "Programs" section.
Three different authorization forms are available. Before you choose a form, be sure you know who has sanctioned the tournament you plan to attend.
Please be sure you choose the correct form.
** The Notification of Participation in Another Organizations Event should be used for those events that DO NOT have a US Youth Soccer Permission to Host but are affiliate members of US Soccer. Please note that this document acknowledges your attendance at another US Soccer member’s event and not all privileges, benefits and rights to membership of the Oklahoma Soccer Association and US Youth Soccer are provided.