Welcome to OK Soccer's E-Travel and Guest Player Pages for Youth or USASA (Adult) Notification
Guest Players Policy and Procedures (Explanation of use of guest players for tournaments and friendly games in Oklahoma and other National State Associations)
Oklahoma Soccer Association has just made youth and adult travel easier with the use of the E-Travel forms below.
Remember: To travel you must have an OSA official state roster. Guest players must be currently registered with OSA (USYS). If you have an unregistered player, please contact the OSA Tulsa office to ask for additional assistance.
Please have these documents before beginning the process.
The process is easy to use. Follow these 7 steps:
1. Select which form you need from the menu below and click on it.
2. Fill in the data online.
3. After ensuring your data is correct, hit the submit button at the bottom of the form.
4. Your instantly approved form is returned and displayed.
5. Then use your browser’s print function to print out your copy of the authorization or notification.
6. After you read and agree to the statements at the bottom, sign your form.
7. Mail or fax a copy of your Notification to Travel to the tournament that you are attending. Keep your original for check-in at the tournament.
Three different authorization forms are available. Before you choose a form, be sure you know who has sanctioned the tournament you plan to attend.
Please be sure you choose the correct form.
Interstate Permission Form - If you wish to take an out of state guest player, you must use the Interstate Permission form. Please refer to the Guest Player policies or contact the Tulsa OSA office if you have questions. ADDITIONAL NOTE: Please remember that it can take a couple of days or longer to process an interstate request, especially around the holidays, so make sure to submit your interstate permission forms as soon as you are able to.)
** The Notification of Participation in Another Organizations Event should be used for those events that DO NOT have a US Youth Soccer Permission to Host but are affiliate members of US Soccer. Please note that this document acknowledges your attendance at another US Soccer member’s event and not all privileges, benefits and rights to membership of the Oklahoma Soccer Association and US Youth Soccer are provided.