2018 Spring League Play Dates U11-U19
December 1 - Spring 2018 Registration Opens
December 10 - Last Day for Fall 2017 Play
December 15 - Spring 2018 League Placement Published
January 15 - Registration Closes
February 13 - Spring 2018 Skelton Schedules published to clubs and teams
- February 16 - Spring 2018 Schedules sent to club assignors for field assignment
- February 18 - Spring 2018 Schedules posted for public
15U-19U Spring 2018 Information
Will play base target of 6 games, home/away format with self-schedule (within skeleton schedule).
OPL/OCL Referee fees per team, per game:
17U -19U : $75.00 per team/per game
15U – 16U : $67.50 per team/per game
13U – 14U : $60.00 per team/per game
11U – 12U : $50.00 per team/per game
The home hosting club will schedule and pay the referees for regular spring season games.
On the festival weekends, for those games that clubs wanted to play festival games:
March 3-4 at Edmond
April 7-8 at Titan Sports Complex (Tulsa Area) 9850 S Elwood Ave, Jenks
- Referees will be scheduled by OSA by Jeremy Crockett as Referee Assignor.
- Referees will be paid through Arbiter that following week.
- Clubs will be invoiced for their club festival games played at the festival site on that weekend – ½ of referee game fee after each festival weekend.
- Clubs will be invoiced 100% on forfeits or no shows.
If you have questions about OCL or OPL please contact Pauletta Price at email@example.com
OSA Competitive Staff
ADOC , Competitive - David Yates - Email
Competitive VP - Quant Tran - Email
Director of Operations - David Moore - Email
Director of Competitive Programs - Paulette Price - Email
To assist our members with communication on the competitive leagues, we have established the communication links with the Club Directors of Coaching. Information, questions and concerns can many times be addressed by your club coach and/or Director of Coaching. Items that cannot be answered within your club communication can be directed to:
Rules and Policies
David Yates, Competitive Chair/ADOC
Quan Tran - OSA VP Competitive
Scheduling, Rosters and Registration
· Robert Allen
· Quan Tran
· Gary Boreham
Pauletta Price, Director of Competitive Programs
Facility, Complexes and Fields
David Moore, Director of Operations.
Travel During Severe Weather