Print Email

Adult Player Accident Insurance Information



Basic information can be found at :

            Adult Player Insurance Information


To file a claim for an adult player:

  1. Fill out the USASA Claim Form (for injuries that occurred in 2019).  For injuries that occured in 2020, please use the new 2020 USASA Claim Form.

  2. Email fully completed form for approval to Pauletta Price at the OSA OKC office at

  3. Once approved, the form will be sent off to USASA for processing.  Once they have processed the claim, you will receive a letter back from USASA via regular mail. They will provide you with a claim number. 

  4. From there, the insurance company takes over and will be your primary point of contact. More information can be found at: USASA Claim Filing Instructions


Send inquiries, bills, and all related claim items once you have submitted your online claim form, and it has been approved to:

 A-G Administrators, LLC
PO Box 979 
Valley Forge, PA 19482
Fax: 610.933.4122


If you have questions on insurance claims, or if you need additional assistance, contact Cassie in the OSA Tulsa office at 800-347-3590 or 918-627-2663, or you may email her at

© 2022 Oklahoma Soccer Association. All Rights Reserved.