Directors & Officers Insurance Information
10.03 Soccer Directors & Officers Liability Information
10.03.01 What is Covered?
The D&O Liability policy protects your association and its officers, directors and others acting in an official capacity on behalf of the association from claims alleging wrongful acts, errors and omissions, negligent employment practices, discrimination, eligibility matters and sexual harassment. In addition, the policy extends coverage to the member leagues, teams and clubs of your association.
10.03.02 Unique Coverages under this D&O plan:
Unlike standard D&O policies on the market, Bollinger has tailored this program to meet the needs of not-for-profit sports organizations. Specialty coverages include:
- Separate defense limit in addition to the policy limit
- Defense costs are covered for Breach of Contract claims
- Includes Employment Practices Liability
- Covers claims for monetary and non-monetary damages
- Provides a sublimit of coverage for Insured vs. Insured claims (typically excluded on D&O policies)
10.03.03 Underwriting Company:
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies,
Warren, NJ. Chubb is licensed to do business in all 50 states and is rated “A++ (Superior), XV” by A.M. Best’s rating service.
10.03.03 Policy Limits:
- $1,000,000 per claim
- $1,000,000 aggregate per policy term
- $ 500,000 defense costs limit per policy term
- $ 1,000 deductible per claim
- Claims-made basis
10.03.04 Notable Exclusions:
Claims arising out of Bodily Injury or Property Damage
Claims arising out of illness or Sickness or Death of any person
Notice: All information above is for general purposes only. All concerns about specific coverage should be directed to Bollinger Insurance Company.
General Toll-free number: 1-800-350-8005
Sports Claims Toll-free number: 1-866-267-0093