General Liability Insurance Information
10.02 SOCCER GENERAL LIABILITY INFORMATION
10.02.1 COVERED PARTIES
All registered players, coaches, officials and members of the Soccer Association while participating in sponsored activities. In addition, member teams, clubs and leagues are covered by the liability policy, as well as any facility or field owners added as Additional Insured’s during the policy term.
10.02.2 WHEN DOES COVERAGE APPLY?
Liability coverage is provided to all members of the association while participating in sponsored activities, including but not limited to: games, practices, approved tournaments and other team activities. Note: No liability coverage is provided to drivers or their vehicles for any transportation of players, members or volunteers under this policy.
10.02.3 UNDERWRITING COMPANY
Markel Insurance Company, Glen Allen, VA A.M Best’s rating: “A, Excellent”, financial category “XIII” Markel is an admitted career licensed to do business in all 50 states.
10.02.4 POLICY LIMITS
- Limit of Liability, per occurrence $1,000,000
- Limit of Liability, policy aggregate (per location) $5,000,000
- Participant Legal Liability Included Above
- Spectator Liability Included Above
- Products/Completed Operations aggregate $2,000,000
- Personal Injury/ Advertising Injury limit $1,000,000
- Abuse & Molestation Liability per occurrence (separate add’l limit) $1,000,000
- Abuse & Molestation Liability aggregate (separate aggregate) $2,000,000
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability $1,000,000
- (For official business of the named insured only; specifically
- Excludes transporting Participants or other members)
- Employee Benefits Liability $1,000,000
- Damage to Premises Rented by You $100,000
- Host Liquor Liability Included
- Medical Expenses (to non-participants) $5,000
- Deductible 0
10.02.5 NOTABLE EXCLUSIONS UNDER GL:
- Medical Payments to Participants Total Pollution
- Punitive Damages Trampolines
- Employee Practices Liability Lead
- Standard ISO CG exclusions Designated Products
- Property of Others Care, Custody or Control of Insured
Notice: All information above is for general purposes only. All concerns about specific coverage should be directed to Bollinger Insurance Company.
General Toll-free number: 1-800-350-8005
Sports Claims Toll-free number: 1-866-267-0093