Got Soccer Concussion Test Guide
GotSoccer - Concussion Test Steps
Below are the steps to complete your CDC Concussion Test/Video. All tests should be taken through your current GotSoccer account (if you do not have an account, please contact your club administrator). The CDC Concussion Test and Video is required for all bench officials (coaches/team managers) and referees involved in all tournaments, leagues and events.
1. Login to your Coach / Team Manager / Referee account in Got Soccer (CLICK HERE TO LOGIN):
2. Once you are logged in to your account, your screen should resemble that below. On the upper right side, click on "Concussion Center" in the black bar. This will take you to a page with GotSoccer's concussion resources.
3. In the section titled, "Center for Disease Control (CDC) Heads Up Concussion Test", click on "Go to Courses Page".
4. Click on "Start Course". The entire course will take you about 20-30 minutes. When you are done, you will be able to print out a certificate showing your completion of the course. The course certificate can be accessed from your GotSoccer account in the future if you need to print it out again. To access it, you will use the previous 3 steps.
5. You will also notice an option for “Impact Test Center”. This is an optional tool to provide baseline testing for players. The Impact Test Center is not mandatory.