How To Become A Member
OSA Polices on How to Become a Member
The step-by-step process begins by completing the form provided on this page and contacting OSA for additional information.
Step One -
Elect a Board of Directors, usually 4 to 7 positions.
- No paid positions as voting members.
Step Two -
Develop bylaws to govern your organization.
- Identification of a USSF Referee Assignor that the club can use. This may be someone within the club or working with another neighboring club that can assist.
- Clubs are required to use approved assigning software that is approved by the SRC (State Referee Committee).
Step Three –
Club must have a minimum of 2 recreational soccer teams per 1 competitive team.
Complete an Application for Membership
Step Four –
Soccer Fields must be secured by a multiyear contract and/or agreement with un-restrictive access during game/practice operations.
- Adequate number of soccer fields for the number of teams in the program
- Fields to meet US Soccer standards.
Step Five –
After completing the materials from steps one, two, three and four, forward them with a $100.00 application fee to
Oklahoma Soccer Association
PO Box 35174
Tulsa, OK 74153
The executive committee will approve applications prior to being sent to the membership for approval.
Step Six –
New member clubs will be required to have these items one year after approval – OSA can assist and provide resources to complete these requirements:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Not-for-Profit Status
What happens next?
Our new site is still undergoing construction! Please check back often as additional information will be added.
We will be updating this page soon with the latest information regarding membership.
Please contact the OSA office with any questions, 918-627-2663.