How To Become A Member
OSA Polices on How to Become a Member
The step-by-step process begins by completing the form provided on this page and contacting OSA for additional information.
Step One -
Elect a Board of Directors, usually 4 to 7 positions.
- No paid positions as voting members.
Step Two -
Develop bylaws to govern your organization.
- Identification of a USSF Referee Assignor that the club can use. This may be someone within the club or working with another neighboring club that can assist.
- Clubs are required to use approved assigning software that is approved by the SRC (State Referee Committee).
Step Three –
It is recommended that clubs have a minimum of 2 recreational soccer teams per 1 competitive team.
Complete an Application for Membership
Step Four –
Soccer Fields must be secured by a multiyear contract and/or agreement with un-restrictive access during game/practice operations.
- Adequate number of soccer fields for the number of teams in the program
- Fields to meet US Soccer standards.
Step Five –
After completing the materials from steps one, two, three and four, forward them with a $100.00 application fee to
Oklahoma Soccer Association
PO Box 35174
Tulsa, OK 74153
The executive committee will approve applications prior to being sent to the membership for approval.
Step Six –
New member clubs will be required to have these items one year after approval – OSA can assist and provide resources to complete these requirements:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Not-for-Profit Status
Please contact the OSA office with any questions, 918-627-2663.