Job Announcement – Grassroots Program Director
The Grassroots Program Director will promote, develop, support and help grow grassroots soccer programs in existing member clubs and in new potential soccer clubs. The focus of the Grassroots Program Director are recreational leagues, programs, and outreach to organize and operate OSA recreational travel leagues and recreational state tournament while supporting club recreational development. The Grassroots Program Director is the communication liaison with recreational programs, office staff and volunteer board members and work collaboratively with the Oklahoma Recreation Committee. Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
a)   Grassroots Program Support
· Collaborate with the recreational committee and technical director on programs, education, support and growth of grassroots programs.
· Be an advocate for coach, volunteer and parent education & retention.
· Utilize the technical director & staff to develop grassroots club education.
· Assist in communication and organization of the state recreational tournaments
· Assist clubs on registration questions, needs and issues.
· Coordinate and bring any Risk Management issues to RM administrator.
a) League Administration
· Communication with club registrars & teams on their registration, league selection and scheduling needs.
· Maintain recreational information and league events on web page.
· Develop each league schedule(s) with assistance of the Director of Operations.
· Proactive communication of seasonal information on dates and information.
· Collect game misconducts, provide notice of suspensions, and collect suspension sit out forms.
· Collaborate with the recreational committee
· Attend OSA Recreational meetings.
- Possible site visits with member clubs and attend grassroots club meetings.
- Ongoing communication with soccer club members.
- Support new club development and organization.
- Communication – provide information to members as needed.
- Will assist in the office with general operations coordinated with the Executive Director.
- Knowledge of soccer club operations.
- Excellent people skills, including communication, listening, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, GotSoccer, etc.)
- Spanish language abilities a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full time position.
Location: This position will be in the Tulsa OSA Office.
Forward a resume and list of references to Executive Director Sid Goodrich at, 9820 E41st Street, Suite 115, Tulsa OK 74146 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate screening will be ongoing until the position is filled. OSA is an equal opportunity employer.