for online hotel registration. OSA Room rate: $96.00
OSA’s annual Soccer Workshop will be held at the DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa - Downtown on January 27-29, 2012. Make plans now to join hundreds of soccer fans as they spend a weekend at the DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa learning all about the latest soccer from around the state and the country.
Registration: all registration will be completed online - REGISTRATION LINK
Registration cost: $50 until January 15. After January 15 - $55
As in the past, a variety of activities and events will accompany the Workshop.
Hall of Fame reception - Friday evening, January 27 - 6:30 pm
Awards Luncheon - Saturday noon honoring Coaches of the Year, Referees of the Year, Volunteer of the Year and ODP player recognition.
Classroom Sessions - From 9am to noon and from 2pm to 5pm, members may select from a variety of sessions on coaching, refereeing, administration, or college scholarships.
NSCAA’s Professional Development Certificate course will run Friday evening from 6pm to 9pm and Saturday from 8am to 5pm. All session will be in the Tulsa Convention Center across from the hotel. Fee: $75 which includes Workshop registration
3 offerings for Referees included in Workshop registration
1. Advanced referee instruction by USSF National instructor
2. USSF Assignor course – 6 hours
3. USSF Assignor recertification class – 1 hour
Promotions and Special Offers
* Register early for a special registration gift from Score (OSA’s apparel sponsor)
* Registrants will be eligible for one of four $250 product grants from Score – drawing to be held at the Awards Luncheon
* Enjoy the Soccer City After Party on Friday night starting at 9pm with music by Oklahoma’s Pearadocs rock ‘n roll band
* Every Youth club receives one (1) free Workshop registration – that means every club should have a participant at the Workshop
* Every Youth club traveling 100 miles or more (one way) will receive one (1) free hotel night at the Downtown DoubleTree Hotel the night of the Workshop
Are you interested in attending as an exhibitor? For a vendor application, click here