Workshop Registration - registration on site only. Online registration closed.
Hotel Reservation - Sold out
Agenda - click here Updated 1/31/13 - new coaching sessions
60 Minutes featured an article on the Barcelona Way of developing soccer players. Here are two links for you to watch and the REMEMBER - Antonio Sanchez was a former Barcelona player
60 minutes story: click here
CBS article on La Masia model for soccer clubs: click here
OSA’s annual Soccer Workshop will be held at the DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa - Downtown on February 1-3, 2013. Make plans now to join hundreds of soccer fans as they spend a weekend at the DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa learning all about the latest soccer from around the state and the country.
Registration: all registration will be completed online -
Registration cost: $50 until January 25. After January 25 - $55
Club 101 Education - 5 new sessions will provide best methods in how to run a soccer club, financial management of a club, coaching and board relations, sponsorship development for a club, and referee development for a club.
Academy Development - sessions on the growing academy program
GotSoccer sessions on the use of their web site
Arbiter (referee assignment program) sessions for new users and advanced users
Sessions with the Barcelona Way for both recreational players and advanced players. More info on this soon.
3 offerings for Referees included in Workshop registration
1. Referee recertification for 09 and 08 referees Friday night
2. USSF Assignor course – 6 hours
3. USSF Assignor recertification class – 1 hour
Promotions and Special Offers
* Register early for a special registration gift from Score (OSA’s apparel sponsor)
* Four $250 score product grants to be given away to attendees
* Every Youth club receives one (1) free Workshop registration – that means every club should have a participant at the Workshop
* Every Youth club traveling 100 miles or more (one way) will receive one (1) free hotel night at the Downtown DoubleTree Hotel the night of the Workshop
Are you interested in attending as an exhibitor? For a vendor application, click here