Recreational State Tournaments
RECREATIONAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENTS
The Kohl's American Cup Festival (U6, U8, U10) and the Mazzio's Italian Eatery Governor's Cup (U10-U19) will be held October 31-November 1, 2015. The Mazzio's Italian Eatery Governor's Cup is the OSA State Recreational championship event!
Hotel Reservations for the State Recreational Tournaments
GAMES REMAIN AS SCHEDULED. If there are any lightning delays, teams will be notified by e-mail, and updates will be posted on this page.
Captured Moments takes team photos at State Championship Tournaments. All teams advancing to the finals must have a team photo made prior to their final game. These are the pictures for the awards plaques. Use the links below for information and a team order form. A team photo is a great memento of the tournament so plan on having your team's photo taken this weekend.
Team photo order form
*Please remember each player on a recreational team has the right to play at least 50% of every game in which the team participates whether it is a league match or tournament game. We will be randomly checking games to make sure players are getting adequate game time. If a team fails to make sure all players participate for half of each game, the team will forfeit that match.
Here are some important reminders for this weekend's tournament October 31-November 1st. Games will begin at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 31st. Please note request for changes to the schedule will only be accepted due to a scheduling error (no exceptions).
Team check-in is Saturday, October 31st at South Lakes SC from 7 am to noon. Teams should arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their first game to check-in.
Bring the following:
- · Rosters have been frozen for the Governor's Cup. We will have OSA Tournament rosters for all
- teams at check-in, but please bring a copy of your Official registration roster with jersey numbers.
- · OSA/USYS laminated player passes for U11 and up teams with pictures.
- · Coaches must have a copy of the registration form with medical release on it or a separate
- medical release for all players.
- · Coaches must have access to a copy of each player's birth certificate if verification is required.
- · Guest, Secondary, or CPP players are not eligible.
- · All players of a team must be in the same color uniform. Please bring an alternate color and/or
- target jerseys in case of conflict.
All coaches must have a coach's pass with approved risk management status or a KIDSAFE pass (printed from the coach's profile or by club)
The time changes on Sunday, November 1st. The time will fall back an hour, so make to check your clocks and schedules.