Looking to host a State Tournament?
Clubs and/or adult leagues wishing to host one of the OSAs State Tournaments should use the following document: State Hosting Agreement
April TBA, 2023 Adult State Tournament
April 28-30, 2023 11U-14U State/President Cup Prelims
April 30, 2023 15U-19U State/President Cup Semis/Finals
May 6-7, 2023 11U-14U State/President Cup Semis/Finals
June 9-11, 2023 Spring Tournament of Champions Presents United Cup State Rec Tournament
Contact Pauletta Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions on hosting the Tournament of Champions, Presidents Cup, and/or State Cup.
The deadline to submit hosting applications for 2023 is October 15, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOCCER CLUB:
1. Host club will invoice Oklahoma Soccer Association within 60 days of completion of the tournament or forfeit field cost reimbursement.
2. Allow only OSA signage at the site of the Tournaments. State and National sponsor signage will have exclusive rights. Any Club sponsors will need to be approved by the Tournament Director prior to the tournament in writing.
3. Allow only OSA apparel to be sold at the site unless approved by OSA, if applicable.
4. Provide a covered area for the referees with two six-foot tables and ten to twelve chairs. A separate covered area will be provided for team check-in and for the tournament officials with three six-foot tables and ten to twelve chairs. 5. Provide parking free of charge.
6. Provide current and updated field maps of the club complex.
7. Put up nets and corner flags on all fields used, mark all fields used before each day’s game, and check to ensure all goals are properly anchored.
8. Provide sufficient volunteers to act as field marshals (one for every four fields used) and assist in team check-in on Friday night (six to eight people). Field marshals are required at all time slots. If time slots are not covered prior to the start of the match, OSA must be notified so coverage can be provided.
9. Provide labor for concessions with the hosting club to receive all benefits of concessions sales.
10. Provide adequate restroom facilities. If not enough facilities on site, an additional six portables will be furnished at OSA's expense.
11. Host club will post information on their web page with a link to OSA’s registration.
12. Obtain prior approval for any reimbursable fees from OSA Tournament Director. A list of these charges will be given to the Tournament Director prior to the tournament for approval.
13. Provide an area for posting of scores.
14. Provide an area for trophy presentations on finals weekend.
15. It is understood that the Host takes full responsibility for all the above-mentioned arrangements.
OSA will be responsible for:
1. Host club will invoice Oklahoma Soccer Association within 60 days of completion of the tournament or forfeit field cost reimbursement. Payment of: 6U-10U $50; 11U-12U $75;13U-19U $100 per day per field used.
2. Scheduling all tournament games.
3. Providing game officials.
4. Providing medical personnel.
5. Selecting vendors for T-shirts, novelties, and other tournament sales (other than concessions). Proceeds from the sales will not be shared with the host club.
6. Supervising team check-in and will have sole authority for the management of the tournament.
7. Cancelling or postponing of games will be administered by OSA officials in consultation with club officials.
8. OSA will make all hotel arrangements for the tournament.
Add your own content here. Click to edit.