When you are registered with an OSA sanctioned league, you become part of the larger soccer world.
Registration with your team that plays in a sanctioned league means you are affiliated with Oklahoma Soccer Association.
OSA is affiliated and sanctioned by US Adult Soccer Association, which operates as part of the US Soccer Federation. The US Soccer Federation oversees youth, adult, amateur and professional soccer players in the Untied States and is sanctioned by FIFA, the world governing body of soccer.
As the Oklahoma affiliate of US Soccer, US Youth Soccer and US Adult Soccer, the Oklahoma Soccer Association (OSA) is a non-profit and educational organization whose mission is to foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth of players of all ages, by creating and increasing opportunities for wholesome participation.
There are currently 8 affiliated adult leagues throughout the state that represent over 160 teams and 3000 players
- Bartlesville Adult Soccer League
- Claremore Adult Soccer Club
- Edmond Adult Soccer League
- Midwest City Adult Soccer League
- Northeastern Oklahoma Adult Soccer Association (NEOASA
- Oklahoma City 405 Futbol Club Adult Soccer League
- Oklahoma College Club Soccer League (OCCSL)
- Ponca City Adult Soccer League
Benefits of Membership
- Centralized Communication
- Online Registration
- Insurance (General Liability & Accident Coverage)
- Directors and Officer’s Coverage
- OSA State Cup and sanctioned tournaments; USASA National Cup Program, USASA Veteran’s Cup Competition
- Coaching Education, Certification, and Development
- Referee Support and Insurance Coverage
- Annual OSA Awards
- League Administration Support and Consultation
- Interactive Social Media: Website, Facebook, and Twitter
- Annual General Meeting and Workshops
- Special Offers to Members from OSA Sponsors
Player Registration is through each member league. Leagues are required to have players entered into GotSoccer or submitted to OSA via spreadsheet by October 31 for the Fall Season and April 30 for the Spring Season.